Conditions of sale and admission
When this ticket is purchased subject to the following conditions from the Organizer and/or its authorised agent/s, these conditions apply to that purchaser both as conditions of sale and as conditions of admission to the event; otherwise the following conditions apply as conditions of admission to the event:
- All conditions shown on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on this ticket or displayed on the premises.
- This ticket may not, without the prior consent and at the exclusive discretion of the Organizer, be transferred, resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser from the Organizer or any subsequent ticket holder. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the ticket without a refund. This ticket is only valid when purchased from official agents. Tickets bought from other sources may be refused entry.
- The Organizer reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
- Save as required by law, if the event is cancelled or abandoned for any reason, including but not exclusive to: severe weather, haze, civil disorder, public health concerns, pandemics, epidemics and acts of terrorism, refunds are at the absolute discretion of the Organizer. If the event is postponed or re-scheduled, no refunds will be issued and purchased tickets will be transferred to the new dates. If refunds are provided, they will only be up to the face value of the ticket. For clarity, the face value of a ticket is the ticket price excluding any ticketing charges and/or government taxes. If a refund is applicable, the ticket-holder must apply for a refund at the point of sale within three months of the scheduled Event date/s.
- All ticket sales are final and tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase. Cancellation of tickets by the purchaser are not permitted. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost, stolen or damaged tickets. The Organizer does not offer refunds in the event of lost, stolen or damaged tickets and/or where the ticket holder cannot attend the event due to reasons beyond the control of the Organizer.
- Please note that timings are only available as stated. Changing of your timing is not allowed.
- No corkage is allowed or permitted at the event.
- Straits Clan Vouchers will not be valid for use to purchase tickets to the Event and will not be Valid for use at the Event.
- You are to adhere to and comply with all prevailing Covid-19 Safe Management Measures regulations at all times.
- Tickets are only available for purchase in groups of 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8. Under no circumstance will we seat a group larger than 8 together.
- The Organizer reserves the absolute discretion to refuse admission to any persons.
- All ticket holders must provide proof of age via a valid photo identification card before they will be permitted to purchase alcoholic beverages. The Organizer reserves the right to demand proof of age at the point of sale and reserves the right to refuse admission to the event or to evict anyone who is under 18 years of age and who is found purchasing and/or consuming alcohol at the Venue. Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Venue and could face criminal charges.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse a ticket-holder admission to the event or to evict such person from the event in any of the following circumstances:
a) if the ticketholder fails to produce appropriate identification as proof of age;
b) if the ticket has been sold or used in breach of any Condition stated within the terms and conditions
c) if the ticketholder is adversely affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs;
- All logos and artwork are Registered Trademarks and the intellectual property of their respective owners and cannot be used without the prior written consent of their owners.
- Entry to and attendance at the Event is at the ticket-holder’s own risk.
- The Organizer and the owner and or lessee of the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of the Organizer or that owner or lessee or otherwise.
- Professional photographic and video equipment of any kind, including but not limited to tripods, monopods, sliders and gimbals are not allowed on site without prior written authorisation from the Organizer.
- Ticket-holders consent to photography, filming and sound recording as members of the audience. Ticket-holders consent to such recordings used by the Organizer for future promotional purposes.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
- If you feel at any time your or anyone else's health or safety is threatened, you should contact the nearest security guard.
- No animals except for guide dogs are allowed at the Venue.
- This event is only for adults and children over the age of 13 only.
The Organizer reserves the right to evict any persons whose presence within the event constitutes a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other persons and the environment.